1. To contribute in the origination and execution of transactions in coordination with SG support function teams.
2. To assist in the approvals and KYC process for each SSL transaction.
3. To support senior members of the team in the development of product pitches for SSL clients.
4. To assist in the modelling and data input of potential SSL transactions.
5. To contribute to the organization of the SSL team as part of the GLFI business division both locally and globally.
1. Understanding of concepts underlying structured finance transactions including in a cross border context. This may relate to specific areas such as tax-based or leasing, asset-backed financing or more general areas of structured finance.
2. Ability to assist in the execution of structured finance transactions including legal documentation, risk and financial modelling aspects.
3. Understanding of the risk concepts (conduct, reputational, financial, etc.) underlying the governance process for SSL, GLFI, and the SG Group.
1. Communication skills – ability to communicate internally with SG teams and external counterparts. Fluency of English (speaking and writing skills) is required.
2. Client orientation - demonstrate appropriate standard of behavior for dealing with clients.
3. Team spirit – experience of working with people with diverse, international backgrounds and leading teams, where appropriate.
4. Commitment – ability to manage self in prioritizing tasks and managing competing deadlines.
5. Responsibility – demonstrate the appropriate standard of conduct in relation to governance and compliance issues in line with the SSL governance, the SG Group Values, Code of Conduct, and other applicable rules & regulations.