In conjunction with SSL management and team members:
A. Contribute to sustaining and expanding the SSL franchise through the development and origination of transactions for clients and, where relevant, SG’s own position.
B. Ensure compliance with the SSL governance process including in relation to transaction execution
C. Represent SSL in internal and external communications, meetings and presentations to promote the SSL franchise
Your main responsibilities and missions will be the execution of structured finance transactions booked within the SG group. Missions will include :
(1) Draft credit applications and facilitate the approval process in cooperation with internal SG group stakeholders involved in the file;
(2) Review and negotiate legal documentation with the assistance of the Legal Department;
(3) Closing process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
(4) Follow-up the development of transactions including updates on the credit files,
(5) Monitor the fulfillment of conditions in coordination with internal services;
(6) In the event of contractual modifications, support structural modifications and contract negotiations in liaison with key external and internal stakeholders in order to maintain the quality of the transaction.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.