Description of the Business Line or Department
· To work in GBSU/FTB/EUR – Structured Finance Middle Office in London
Covering 5 business areas, Real Estate Finance, Leverage Finance, TMT Finance, Project Finance & Strategic Acquisition Finance.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
Key objectives comprise :-
· Performing detailed annual/semi-annual/quarterly credit reviews
· Managing and running Agency roles on financings
· Handling amendments/waivers on portfolio transactions
· Handling the closing formalities and process for new project transactions
· Handling the formalities for facilities that are prepaying
· Managing RWA parameters of transactions and ensuring they are inputed correctly into the systems
· Updating internal project ratings using Starweb model
· Oversee customer instructions re payments and perform cash flow waterfalls on Real Estate Transactions
· Various ad hoc tasks & reports, papers, as requested
Summary of responsibilities
performance of the assets financed.
back office, RISQ etc.) as well as external contacts (Borrowers other banks, advisers ie legal, technical, valuers and insurance.)
Level of Autonomy and Authority
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.