• Knowledge of Leveraged Lending
• Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Strong financial and credit analytical skills,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong problem solving and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Comfortable working with legal documentation.
• Knowledge of cash flow modeling and analysis and valuation skills developed in a financial services environment
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5 years banking experience, preferably in Leverage Finance
• Bachelor’s degree.
• MBA, CFA
Financing and Transaction Banking (GBSU/FTB) is a global organization covering the management of structured finance transactions. Within FTB, the Structured Finance Middle Office team (SMO) manages transactions/portfolios pre to post-closing for Project Finance, Leveraged Finance, Media & Telecom Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Metals & Mining Finance, Aircraft Finance and Export Finance. The group supports the business lines in all aspects of portfolio and transaction management, including operational responsibilities, agency management, credit risk monitoring and client relationship support.