1. Certification of VaR/SVaR/STT/ES/FRTB reports
2. Provide commentaries for Market risk metrics swing using different sensitivities like rate, credit, CIM, Basis and verification of market data. Interact with internal clients like FO, onshore team, reconciliation, oper : trade support, RISQ, VAL and Commando team.
4. In the process of chaining (Market Data, MIS reporting)
5. Understanding the risks associated with different products
6. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
7. The analyst is responsible for the production of several sensitive metrics and various reports to inform management and FO on different risk exposures
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”