• Bachelor degree;
• Having experience with the following tools: Oracle SQL, Autosys or similar;
• Having a basic knowledge of scripting shell (Unix commands);
• Experience with PL/SQL is mandatory; experience with swagger and micro-services;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a client-oriented environment;
• Cooperation and team spirit in an international and multi-cultural environment (Europe, Asia and North America);
• English is mandatory - French would be highly appreciated;
• Knowledge and/or interest for financial investment products appreciated;
• Availability to work outside of business hours (rotation schedule, around 2 weekends per trimester).
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.