Develop your career and come work with a large international bank expanding its activities in Montreal!
Société Générale Group counts 130000 employees located in more than 60 countries around the globe. Present in Canada since 1974, Société Générale Canada Technology and Service center are rapidly growing to support the group's global activities. Société Générale has positioned itself as a frontrunner in supporting the energy transition and carbon net zero financing.
About our team
The position is for a support analyst with knowledge of the Fixed Income and currency business. The Fixed Income, Forex and Credit department is in charge of electronic trading, trade capture, pricing, risk and market access technologies. Our main partners and clients are Traders, sales and e-business.
ABOUT THE JOB
What are you applying for?
This is a central and dynamic position as you will provide technical and functional support for the applications that are used by our traders based in New York.
The position involves working closely with traders, business analysts and developers to deliver and support solutions to the trading and sales desk in a DevOps model environment.
Great communication, social skills and knowledge of ITIL best practices are essential as you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our applications.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Technical and functional support
- You will provide timely resolution of functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command.
- You will troubleshoot functional issues in a financial environment, with various applications and architecture regionally and/or globally. Multi-tasking environment.
- Crisis Management and Incident Management
- You will ensure timely communication to end-user and senior management
- You will communicate with users regarding application outages and upcoming events like release, project, etc.
- You will manage the Client Relationship with the end user community.
- You will provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and quality solutions, which includes documenting system requirements and documentation of support run book.
- You will liaise with development/support teams in Bangalore, New York, Montreal, Paris and London.
- You will partner with development teams (NY/Paris) on analysis and development as a part of the DevOps model
- You will partner with development teams (NY/Paris) on release management.
- You will partner with the Global support teams (Paris/Asia) to ensure quality support to our end users.