- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT – especially in maintenance and developing IT systems;
- Medium knowledge on Oracle database;
- Unix/Linux shell scripting: more than one year of experience;
- Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/ or code versioning software (such as Git Hub);
- Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and maintenance of reporting tools is advantage;
- Medium to advanced level of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Knowledge of Control-M job scheduler and/or code versioning software (Git Hub preferred);
- Oracle certifications in SQL, PL/ SQL or database administration are a plus;
- Unix/Linux certifications in system administration are a plus;
- Data Lake knowledge is a plus
- Responsible and committed in fulfilling the objectives;
- Open-mind and motivated to learn new technologies.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & flexible working environment (Hybrid);
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.