The Information Technology Department (“ITEC”) has worldwide responsibility for supplying Global Banking and Investor Solutions (“GBIS”) various divisions with all the IT resources necessary for them to function under competitive conditions in terms of technological standards, service quality and cost. ITEC is composed of talented professionals who every day translates ideas into action by combining the strength of our expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking. Our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Société Générale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well-controlled, high quality and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise. ITEC is responsible for facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory needs, growth in business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.
- Responsible for applications used by traders, sales and middle office on the trading floor.
- Responsibility includes software releases, configuration and support of all production system components and infrastructure.
- Support, develop and maintain software applications, build systems, own related processes and deliver frequent releases with high quality.
- Troubleshoot technical or functional issues in a complex financial environment to provide timely resolution, with various applications and platforms that are global.
- Develop applications to automate manual operational tasks as well as build custom real-time monitoring tools and reports.
- Partner with global development and application support teams in New York, Chicago, Montreal, Paris, Sydney, London, Bangalore and Hong Kong. Work in follow-the-sun model.
- Extensive interaction is expected with traders, sales, supports and quants.
- Gaining in-depth exposure to both the business and technology aspects of equity & derivatives business.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment with and learn new CD technologies.