• Managing overall needs of the projects assigned.
• Understand the client’s expectations with respect to the service requirements and
deliverables for the activity.
• Provide periodic reports on the status of the services being provided for the various projects highlighting all matters relating to quality, adherence or otherwise to schedules,enhancements done, technical support provided etc.
Technical skills needed:
Java, .Net, DWBI(SSIS, SSRS, Informatica, Datastage), Salesforce, Cobol, BO, SQL, AS/400,Python, Infor product knowledge, Finacle scripting. "• Understand the requirement and analyse the impacts.
• Map between functional requirements and the design.
• Knowledge on Leasing/Retail banking/Trade"
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.