The NEOS team is developing and maintaining services and components that allow the pre-trade negotiation of vanilla equity derivatives products like options, futures and swaps. The services are orchestrating triparty workflow (client, sales & traders) from the capture of price request to the booking in the back-office systems.
The position opened concerns the role of Support Engineer, who will be responsible with providing support for the current applications, as well as for the legacy ones, until they get completely decomissioned. He will have to stay close to the Business and Development team as well, as he should be able to come up with quick work-arounds or small fixes.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Technical and applicative monitoring of the applications
- Provide thorough and clear analysis to unblock and assist the business on functional topics and tehnical issues
- Manage requests and incidents coming directly from users or other support teams; escalate the incidents to appropriate development team when required
- Report and alert the management if risk situations may occur
- On-call support on bank holidays or on production go-live
- Liaise with relevant IT teams regarding new functional and technical enhancements
- Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation
- Identify improvement axis and lead/propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities