Summary of the key purposes of the role
The Sustainable Investment Solutions team is in charge of the development and promotion of a full range of indices and products to meet the growing needs of clients for solutions that combine performance and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria.
The role of the team will allow you to deal with many different subjects, take on responsibilities and interact with many departments within the Group.
Summary of responsibilities
• Develop new indices (mainly equity) based on ESG factors. It includes defining the index rules, implementing these rules in Python (or VBA) and back testing the results. You should also keep commercial issues in mind while developing an index.
• Ensure the ESG offer marketing documents are up to date including the latest additions to the range, and create the documents explaining new offers.
• Ensure a market watch regarding the new developments in the sustainable investment market.
• Oversee the offering of Positive Impact Finance structured solutions: ensure a secured primary market process and monitor the outstanding nominal amounts on the secondary market.
• Participate to transversal Société Générale sustainable finance projects.
• Ensure tight follow up of commercial effort around ESG indices.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.