Monitor, triage & troubleshoot Problems and Incidents with Windows Servers
- Install, upgrade, maintain and support Windows infrastructure
- Maintain and support services/applications that fall within the Windows team’s responsibility
- Monitor the Windows/VMware infrastructure and take proactive actions when needed
- Contribute to documentation
- Review standards and operational procedures
- Follow standard internal processes at all time (ITIL, time tracking, escalation, etc)
- Work closely with peers worldwide by taking part in periodic meetings and participate in sharing knowledge
- Handle system upgrades and migrations, in accordance with latest technology trends and global in-house standards"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Must have Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Volumetry on SAN / NAS
- Microsoft Cluster
- VMware Platform
- Anti Virus (Symantec endpoint protection)
Nice to have Knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM)"
"- Ability to identify, analyse and correct problems with Windows Servers
- Understanding of Incident Management Processes
- Understand of IT Service Chance Management Processes
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.