Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure and management of DLP (Data Loss Protection).The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge in finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- provide and maintain DLP infrastructure, by using and adhering to the tools, processes and procedures;
- installing and updating Symantec DLP solution (Enforce, Network Prevent/Monitor server, Endpoint);
- apply industry and client security knowledge, policy, standards, practices to data loss prevention;
- provide daily reporting and metrics – Weekly DLP health check;
- resolve Incidents by investigating & troubleshooting root causes;
- opening tickets with Symantec support and working with them to resolve it;
- troubleshooting following user or system alerts (Symantec DLP, Windows and Network);
- DLP user accounts management; DLP licenses management;
- script implementation in production environments;
- create, review, maintain and update DLP documentation;
- active participation in weekly follow-up meetings with the DLP team.