The candidate will be within the teams dedicated to the growing business on synthetic prime brokerage activity with numerous challenge in order to help the transition to a new tool (cloud & API) to manage the business and daily activity. He will develop all the adhoc tools to smooth the business.
Summary of the Key Purposes of the Role :
• Address any needs at a business analysis, software architecture and development level that involve rapid intervention with strong IT capabilities
• Work with the team for the daily production on trade capture operation & client reporting
• Communication with traders & middle office in order to collect and synthesize desk needes and participate to the development of all the tools developed for desk and the clients
Summary of Responsibilities
• Act as a business analyst and software architect to advise and address the needs of the business where an intervention with IT capabilities is required
• Understand the business requirements and risk/R&D models in order to develop upon them
• Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously
• Agile development process. (Tests, Continuous delivery, Build Factory, deployment tool)
• Participate to weekly meeting
• Manage tasks delegated by manager on a daily basis
• Participate to meeting with business upon manager request
• Manage the communication with clients over a projects development
• Develop using Agile methodologies controlled by tests, code coverage statistics, build factory status, and deployment process.
• Propose technical and architectural solution upon request.
• Participate to the team life by presenting projects and tools.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.