Description of the Business Line or Department
• Rapid Development of tactical and strategic tools for financial engineering and sales desks.
• Daily support/monitoring of tools (Tests & Build factory)
• Help the team on the daily middle office production, mainly on the booking of the operation during end of day process and client reporting
• Business analysis of desk needs and design solution architecture.
• Interaction with front office, middle office & other department IT department
Summary of the Key Purposes of the Role :
• Address any needs at a business analysis, software architecture and development level that involve rapid intervention with strong IT capabilities.
• Work with the team for the daily production on trade capture operation & client reporting.
• Communication with traders & middle office in order to collect and synthesize desk needes and participate to the development of all the tools developed for desk and the clients.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Act as a business analyst and software architect to advise and address the needs of the business where an intervention with IT capabilities is required.
• Understand the business requirements and risk/R&D models in order to develop upon them.
• Be able to manage development lifecycle autonomously.
• Agile development process. (Tests, Continuous delivery, Build Factory, deployment tool)
• Participate to weekly meeting.
• Manage tasks delegated by manager on a daily basis.
• Participate to meeting with business upon manager request
• Manage the communication with clients over a projects development
• Develop using Agile methodologies controlled by tests, code coverage statistics, build factory status, and deployment process.
• Propose technical and architectural solution upon request.
• Participate to the team life by presenting projects and tools.