• Minimum 2 years of IT application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, Reporting); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib; Qt
• Minimum 2 years of IT application development/support in VBA/VB (MSExcel and MSAccess, MSOutlook)
• Database skills: Postgre/MySQL/Microsoft SQL Server/MsAccess
• Web Frameworks are a plus: Django/Flask; ReactJS
• Devtools: Github, Git
• Project/ticketing tools: Jira
• Good understanding of IT projects methodology – understanding of business and functional specifications, testing, change management, training for users;
• IT knowledge – bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent
• Good level of English, French is a plus
• Work experience in Agile teams/projects
We also value:
• Responsible attitude and strong commitment in fulfilling the mission;
• Strong autonomy and reactivity given the short deadlines in which the changes could be requested
• Cooperation and team spirit.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.