Studies & experience:
- University degree, preferably in socio-human sciences
- Solid Talent acquisition experience from a fast-paced environment with knowledge of different sourcing areas (LinkedIn, local boards, social media, internal mobility programs, referrals)
- Fluency in Polish and English (min. C1), both written and spoken to be able to independently interact with different stakeholders
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Proven track record of collaboration with different sources, HR teams, hiring managers
- Exceptional communication, interviewing, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Project management skills and consultative, solutions-oriented style
- Ability to see a big picture of Talent attraction and commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Team player with humor, drive, focus on deliverables, enthusiasm to foster positive working environment
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in an international, dynamic and growing environment with good atmosphere
- Benefit package including extensive medical healthcare with dentistry, hybrid work opportunity, meal allowance, holiday fund and many more
- Access to learning platforms and language courses
- Opportunity for further development within the organization
- Support in a quick adaptation with a Buddy assistance
- A competitive salary based on seniority and skills
- Employment contract
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding opportunity to further grow within HR, we encourage you to apply for this exciting role!
We will only consider the CV in English.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.