Working closely with Asian and European Teams to apply changes required for global consistency
• Ensure to Upgrade and patch the exchange/blackberry servers as per the regional Standards/recommendations
• Support day to day operation on Mailing and Groupware Infrastructure
• Ensure that Exchange and BlackBerry services are available all the time.
• Ensure That BCP tests are carried out successfully in Production and DR site
• Ensure tickets are being closed regularly on time.
• Provide Key highlights for the respective month
• Submit MIS report of Messaging infrastructure to Local / Regional Management
• Monitor various administrative Exchange related task such as distribution list etc on regular basis
• Project planning for any new rollout in Local / Asia
• Daily health checkup for all Messaging infrastructure managed applications/ servers
• Participate in local as well as regional regular meeting
• Handling Problem Management.
• Working on Release Management.
• Working on Capacity Management.
• Email Gateway administration and configuration.
• Iron Port and Message Lab administration for anti-spam solution.
• GOOD For Enterprise server management, Troubleshooting & administration.
• Creating Blue print of Exchange architecture based on the capacity and management requirement.
• Suggesting suitable architecture which suits the current infrastructure for the organization.
• Creating required architecture documents and technical Run books.
• Documenting all email flow and other necessary diagrams."
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Must have Good Hands on Knowledge on below technical skills:
• SharePoint (2010,2013,Online)
• Active Directory
• Power shell scripting
• Ensure Messaging and Collaborative infrastructure environment is well managed with periodic health check
• Perform periodic house cleaning tasks on messaging and collaborative platform.
• Work with cross functional infrastructure teams to setup and administration of messaging infrastructure.
• Participate in Audits and provides appropriate information
• Participate in messaging project and execute as per the project schedule
• Maintain appropriate level of communication on projects/tasks with peers
• Participate in appropriate regional activities / discussions / projects and meetings
• Escalate issues to his /her peers, when appropriate.
• Good business understanding and attention to detail
• Self management skills & initiative and a proactive way of work"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.