*IMPORTANT: This is "Individual contributor role"*
4 years or more experience in relevant filed
Should have skills and hands on working exposure on:
- CA Spectrum
DON’T NEED candidates having
People Management experience /aspiration
Project Manager responsibilities in current role
Skills and Experience needed:
Hands-on experience of Administration, Management, Troubleshooting, Performance Management and Deployment of above tools
Functional knowledge of Data Network, Data Security
- Experience in architecture, engineering & migration areas of tooling
- Understanding of high availability fundamentals
- Performance tuning, capacity planning of tools
- Understanding of AGILE &/or ITIL practises
- Identifies, designs, implements and maintains effective policies, procedures, tools, techniques and plans relating to network service level management activities
- Reviews and helps identify, implement service improvements
Good to have but NOT mandatory:
- ITIL /Service Management Certification
- Knowledge /experience on Firewall, Network Security, WAN
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing, insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities speaking 20 languages. Women colleagues comprise of 25% of our workforce.