Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department (RESG). As an editor and solution provider, the Business Solution Center includes also the big group projects and the transformation of the IT sector.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
- Ensure quality operation of the IT Regulatory Reporting solution, in close collaboration with the project management and the various stakeholders;
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager.
- Define IT solutions and assess impact;
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Responsible for delivering IT specifications to development teams;
- Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support);
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
- Anticipate and follow-up changes;
- Ensure very good communication with internal/ external contacts.