• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented
• Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design
• Need 5 - 10 year experience in C#
• Strong .Net fundamentals and threading concepts
• Experience of 2-3 years at least with any RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
• 5 years of .Net version 3.5 and above and .Net core real time experience mandatory
• Expertise with any messaging queues such as RabbitMQ, IBM web sphere or kafka
• Working knowledge of EF.Core or any ORM tools. Knowledge of any RDBMS such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
Must have skills are
- Sound C# programming skills
- Test driven development
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.