• Prior experience working with CI/CD tools (Maven, Git, jenkins)
• Hands on experience with Test Driven Development(TDD)(JUnit), Behavioural Driven Development(BDD) (Optional) approach.
• Experience delivering sound development, testing, implementation, deployment and support strategies in complex distributed environments.
• Knowledge on production monitoring tools.
• Strong communication skills and influencing skills – Managing communications and relationships with global stakeholders
• Managing and owning team’s code quality in terms of using right practices, right code coverage
• Managing teams’ deliveries – unblocking team members, coordinating dependencies, guiding technical approaches for a problem
• Development skills considering quality, extensibility, reusability, performance, reliability and security
• Good experience in leading change within a team, especially around testing and quality practices.
• Requirement and impact analysis either for new business requirements or for modifying existing application
• Participating in performance tuning/improvement
• Coordinating dependencies with onsite and any other external teams
• Curiosity in all the latest trends and ready to do POCs with new technical stack
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.