As an Agile Master
- Act as an Agile master for the feature team and ensure Agile@Scale is followed by the team in terms of participation in PI Planning and follow-up, Sprint planning, Back-log maintenance in Jira
- As an agile master, accountable for meeting the delivery timelines and coordinate with different teams to manage the dependencies and pre-requisites
- Organize demos/review meetings and guide the team in ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Ensure Craftsmanship practices are in place and followed by the team
As an Tech Lead
- Act as a Tech lead for Air-Agora application which is an critical application in the PNL chain and drive the technical evolutions of the application, guide the technical team members and work towards accomplishing the objectives
- Drive the Weblogic upgrade, Oracle migration to Oracle Cloud Platform (OCP), Migration of Agora to Azure Datalake which is in Big-data architecture, Migration of Activiam cube to target (Opensee or other)
- Release & Deployment – Deploy using CD/CI practices and tools in various environments – development, UAT and production and follow production processes. Ensure Craftsmanship practices are followed
- Follow Agile@Scale process in terms of participation in PI Planning and follow-up, Sprint planning, Back-log maintenance in Jira.
- Around 8-10 years of experience in IT industry, preferably banking domain
- Experience of working as a Tech Lead is a must and willingness to work as Agile Master to drive deliveries and implement Agile@Scale practices
- Expertise and experience in Core Java, Java 1.7/1.8, Spring Boot, Weblogic/Tomcat, Linux, Angular, APIs (REST) and exposure to digital transformation initiatives
- Development experience in REST APIs
- Experience in CD/CI tools – Jira, Sonar, XLDeploy, Kubernetes/Docker
- Good communication / collaboration skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005Q2
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/02