- Experience with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Core, .NET Framework 4.5, WCF, WPF, and Unit Testing Frameworks
- Experience with Web API, ASP.NET, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Authentication.
- Experience with server and web front side tech stack like Angular JS, React JS.
- Experience with Monitoring tools like Elastic search, KIBANA, GRAFANA.
- Experience with Cloud technology (Certification with Azure, AWS, GCP is desired). Tools around it.
- Experience using UML modeling and diagramming tools like Enterprise Architect, MS Visio
- Experience in responsive User Interface Development for the web and desktop.
- Experience using Messaging using MSMQ, SOA using REST, SOAP RPC, HTTP, TCP IP, UDP Protocols
- Experience using Oracle and SQL Server
- Familiarity in use of distributed caching solutions and products
- Familiarity with Open Source libraries like Unity IoC, Automapper, Enterprise Library
- Experience with database performance troubleshooting for Oracle and/or SQL Server is desired.
- Experience with memory dump analysis with respect to process and find out the issue is very much needed.
- Knowledge and Experience around the Java platform is a plus
- Familiarity using Solaris, Linux is a plus
- Exposure to performance and scalability improvement is must.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.