Required Skills and Experience
- Strong Incident management experience at various levels of complexities
- Worked on ITIL and Agile frame work
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Backup Services & Data Protection.
- Working knowledge on Backup technologies with layered application and network concepts
- Participate in stake holder and customer review meetings to take feedbacks, report action plan progress
- Backup project delivery experience in core and cloud technologies
- Working knowledge on automation of jobs, thinking towards infrastructure as a code than manual operations
- Analyze business trends, plan and budget initiatives, organize teams for achieving targets.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and practices
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure/platform and application deployment issues.
- Training, mentoring and on-boarding team members on technical aspects
- 100% adherence and contribute to enhance security practices
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently to meet deadlines with in time constraints
Desired Skills (Not essential but beneficial to have)
- IT delivery in any of related areas like Infrastructure development, engineering, Bid Data analytics, DevOps
- Knowledge on hybrid cloud platforms and public cloud knowledge on AWS/Azure
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Pleasant interpersonal and people management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Impressive Professional ethics
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
GSC GTS Private IaaS has a strong inclination towards cultivating innovative culture and adaptive mindset, with high adherences to agile principles and rituals.
The group of expertise in GSC/GTS/IAS enables and support various functions cutting across Emerging Technologies, Open Source Models and Methodologies, Delivery Management & Quality, Change the Bank Operations, Infrastructure Architecture, Security & Strategy, Production Support & Governance, Due Diligence & Transition and designing and delivering Cloud Infrastructure functions and features.