- Operate on the diagnosis and resolution of incidents (logs, tomcat, admin tools…)
- Make major and significant changes in production in the context of projects and/or reliability actions and/or corrective actions on incidents with impact analysis (component and patch deployment).
- Provide technical expertise for projects, including the Operations and Production vision (Engineering Operations Relay)
- Assure that infrastructures are operable and meet the defined standards
- Optimise and make reliable, if necessary, the infrastructure technologies defined or implemented in order to respect the level of service contracted with the customer(s), while guaranteeing costs and quality
- Audit the technical infrastructures and propose action plans in order to comply with the standards defined and performance
- Manage and monitor the proposed reliability and improvement actions
- Write various procedures and documentation (architectural drawings, technical presentations, etc.)
- Lead technical meeting
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.