• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript;
• Understanding of React.js and its core principles;
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is a plus;
• Good understanding of Java 8, Spring Core and/or CDI;
• You know : Webservices REST and SOAP;
• Source code management : GIT, GIT Extension;
• Agile Project Management: JIRA, IDE : IntelliJ or Eclipse;
• DevOps: practice of continuous delivery and InfraAsCode with Jenkins, Git, maven, Ansible;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Coaching skills: staffing and leading developers in agile teams, distributing tasks regarding each competences; coordinating technical watch and proof of concepts.
WE ALSO VALUE
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
• Good command of French, written and understanding with the ability to occasionally participate in French meetings
• Willing to improve the spoken French level;
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curious, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.