ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Commodity Trade Finance .
- Reasonably sound knowledge on application of: -
- o UCP 600. ISBP, URC 522, URR 725, ISP 98, URDG 758 and forfaiting.
- o Proficient with SWIFT formats
- Past experience on projects linked to process review and /or with various project team to contribute towards operational requirements, testing and Change management.
Reasonably sound knowledge on application of: -
- UCP 600, ISBP, URC 522, URR 725, ISP 98, URDG 758 and forfaiting
- Knowledge of HKMA/MAS/ABS guidelines and experience in areas of commodity financing
- Proficient with SWIFT formats
- Experience in end to end trade knowledge.
- Able to work independently on projects linked to process improvements and for IT projects, should be able to share Operational requirements and be able to contribute to UAT and related Change management.
- Good experience on structured trade and ability to contribute to complex structures and be able to handle trouble shooting/problem solving.
- Ability to identify and provide operational solution to potential bottleneck in document process operation.
- React positively to coaching by Head of Dept to achieve the next level of higher responsibility as internal controller.
- Able to make practical, reasonable decisions in absence of detailed instructions.
Please select 6 skills from the leadership model
- Ability to Cooperate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Thinking Out of the Box
- Simplification Mindset
- Risk Awareness
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.