Experience: 3-6 years
Team Leader should be proficient in French (Read/Write/Speak) and should have experience in Trade Finance products (i.e. Letter of Credit, Guarantee Documentary Collection).
• Ensure that Compliance Training program is fully implemented in the perimeter.
• Policies and guideline/procedure: Ensure that Compliance instruction are implemented and known locally.
• Ensure dedicated communication in his perimeter (changes in Compliance instruction, share of best practices, etc)
• Ensure relationship with local LOD2 control department to implement corrective actions in case of LOD1 weaknesses
• Working knowledge on Trade Finance and its corresponding AML red flags.
• Analytical & problem solving
• Team player
• Report writing skills
• Listening skills
• Time management skills
• Communication, presentation skills
• Risk sensitiveness skill
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.