Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Fresh graduates only
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science/ Business Management / or other applicable fields.
- Solid experience in Excel Macros. Prior experience with VBA and/or Python preferred.
- Past experience on projects linked to data analysis, process review and change management in school and/or during internships preferred.
- Able to work on projects linked to process improvements based on inputs/suggestions/roadmap provided by the manager or the team. For IT projects, should be able to share Operational requirements and be able to contribute to operational testing and related Change management awareness with users.
- Ability to identify and provide operational solution to potential bottleneck in daily operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Ability to Cooperate
- Interpersonal Skills
- Thinking Out of the Box
- Simplification Mindset
- Risk Awareness
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale in Asia Pacific
Societe Generale’s first presence in Asia dates back from the 19th century. Today, we have offices in 12 locations across Asia Pacific.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ close to 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, specialised financial services, trade finance and cash management services.