Key Skill Area & Knowledge Required:
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Engineering, Maths, IT or related disciplines
- Previous working experience in Financial files in preferred (who has Trainee experience)
- Strong programming skills including – Excel/VBA, Python, SQL
- Result oriented, determined and able to make dependent decision
- Able to work under pressure and deal with exposure to risk
- Fluent English + Japanese preferred
This position is JSDA (Japan Securities Dealers Association) Sales Representatives qualification required.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.