The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities
Graduated from a Business School or University, with a master degree in Financial Engineering/Financial Mathematics, Statistics/Mathematics
You are fluent in English
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques for quantitative models
- Strong knowledge of Python and Jupyter development
- Understanding of financial markets and derivative products
- Understanding of mathematical models used in derivative pricing
- Be confident in handling large amount of data and rigorous in its development
- Good capacity to summarize complicated problems
- Good team work abilities (being able to transfer your acquired knowledge and learn from other VIEs)
- Good communication skills, be open and transparent
- Be able to understand them and find the information when necessary
- Autonomous during projects development
- Curious, always trying to find new ideas/concept that would be useful to the trading team
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
MARK/FIC is the Financial Market division of Société Générale that provides liquidity to all market participants in a wide range of products including Rates, Equities, Credit, FX, and Structured products.
It is also composed of the trading teams that specialize themselves in market making of vanilla rate derivatives and treasuries.