SG capitalizes on its experience in the Fixed Income and Equities markets and its strong structuring capabilities to develop a unique product offering to clients and investors. At the cutting edge of financial research, SG's products linked to fixed income, equities, and their respective derivatives and indexes feature innovative client solutions, fitting market conditions and clients expectations.
SG is committed in various trading activity with institutional counterparts on a wide array of products, ranging from plain vanilla to highly complex exotic structures.
These positions are an integral part of the Middle Office Team which will strengthen the efficiencies and processing of the group to support the Front Office business line. Middle Office Trading Assistants will process the activity of the various desks including Money Markets, Repo Financing, Municipals, U.S. Governments, Corporate Bonds, Global Foreign Exchange, Mortgage Backed Trading, Interest Rate and Credit Derivative Products.
Trading Support Unit: responsible for the direct support of the US Flow & Exotic Rates Trading Desks in NY specializing in Vanilla and Exotic IRD products.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Deal Capture: enforce controls designed to make sure that executed trades are booked promptly and accurately.
- Externally affirm and allocate trading activity with clients and brokers.
- Trade Input/Modifications/Cancellations.
- Ensure consistency of process with global TSU counterparts.
- Resolve Front Office vs. Back Office Trade Breaks.
- Processing trade compressions via Trioptima.
- Keep all procedure manuals current and up to date.
- Respond to requests for Audit and Inspection teams.
- Responsible for correct static data maintenance.
- Liaison between Front Office, Back Office, Product Control Group, I-Tech teams globally.
- Test system upgrades/enhancements.
- Ad Hoc assisting of the traders and salespersons.
- Monitoring of the STP processes so that all trades flow to BO systems promptly.