- Trade maintenance: monitoring STP flows, resolving breaks, and Quality control of trading.
- Work with trading and sales to ensure proper booking of trades
- Liaise with Back Office and other teams to investigate and resolve breaks.
- Process lifecyle events on Fixed Income activity
Required Product Expertise:
- Experience supporting Fixed Income or Forex trading desks– Bonds, FX, FX options, and/or
- Understanding of Interest rate swaps, TRS, CDS and relevant clearing workflows
- Product exposure should also include thorough understanding of US Treasuries and Bond settlements.
- Familiar with Regulatory obligations
- Knowledge of FED, DTC and Euroclear in addition to GSCC netting
- Knowledge of FX Markets
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong Markitwire knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and partnering skills.
- Ability to handle various ad-hoc requests in a dynamic environment.
- Prone to take initiatives. Proactive and detail oriented.
A career within the Societe Generale Group is an opportunity to participate in a team effort to build the bank of tomorrow.
Together, let's be the future:
- Commitment to putting integrity at the heart of our businesses
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
You're not convinced yet? Meet our employees.
Are you interested in knowing more? Click here to find out.
SG capitalizes on its experience in the Fixed Income and Equities markets and its strong structuring capabilities to develop a unique product offering to clients and investors. At the cutting edge of financial research, SG's products linked to fixed income, equities, and their respective derivatives and indexes feature innovative client solutions, fitting market conditions and clients expectations.
SG is committed in various trading activity with institutional counterparts on a wide array of products, ranging from plain vanilla to highly complex exotic structures.
These positions are an integral part of the Middle Office Team which will strengthen the efficiencies and processing of the group to support the Front Office business line. Middle Office Trading Assistants will process the activity of the various desks including Money Markets, Repo Financing, Municipals, U.S. Governments, Corporate Bonds, Global Foreign Exchange, Mortgage Backed Trading, Interest Rate and Credit Derivative Products.