ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND CERTIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE
• Recently completed a degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics
• Due to the nature of the client portfolio, we are ideally looking for a fresh grad who is effectively trilingual in English, French and Mandarin languages
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments from different team members concurrently while prioritizing the duties assigned
• A team player that is self-driven, responsive, positive attitude, resourceful and able to work independently
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Experience with using Bloomberg would be an added advantage
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.