- Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, and flexibility are essential requirements
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Other Asian languages will be an advantage (Japanese, Korean, Chinese)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Strong analytical and numerical skills. Keen eye for details.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- Self starter, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work within team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office especially excel. Knowledge on VBA, PowerBI, Python will be an advantage.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
The Derivatives Clearing Operations team supports the post-trade activity of Societe Generale’s ETD, FX and OTCC business and services servicing clients including Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Corporations.
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Client Middle Office manager in Singapore.
Market coverage: Global ETD markets