Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in communications, media & communication or marketing
- Internship experience in a multi-national corporation, specialised communication agency, or media agency is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong digital and creative skills: Proficiency in MS suite, Adobe Photoshop /Premiere with design and video editing skills
- Willingness to learn and ability to communicate ideas clearly to the wider Asia Pacific communications team
- Strong sense of responsibility and a strong team player
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Cooperate
- Open Mindset
- Thinking Out of the Box
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn @Société Générale or visit our website www.societegenerale.asia.
The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific ensures:
- The definition and implementation of the Communication strategy in the region (approx. 9,000 staff across 12 locations), in line with Societe Generale group communication and Asia-Pacific overall strategy and objectives;
- The promotion of Societe Generale’s brand, culture, values, and business expertise to its internal and external stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific region across the different communication channels;
- The support for their communication purposes and issues of its corporate functions and business activities, principally in Financing & Advisory, Global Markets and Investor solutions, Asset Management, and Transaction Banking.
The Communication department consists of a team based in Hong Kong and dedicated resources in key locations: China, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. The department is structured around the following activities:
- Branding & advertising;
- Partnerships & citizenship;
- Media relations;
- Editorial & digital communication;
The South East Asia sub-region encompasses 5 countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.