• Holds a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources, Business or similar
• Internship experience in HR preferred, but not mandatory
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to manage various stake holders
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work independently
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
HR - Talent Development and Inclusion
Talent Development and Inclusion (TDI) is a key function within HR, responsible for the training and development of all staff within the Asia Pacific region. Learning and skills development is a key priority in Societe Generale, as we aim to continue our journey to be an advanced "learning organisation". On top of delivering a specially curated training catalogue which addresses our employees' specific needs, TDI manages the the talent management process, from identification of key roles, succession planning, through to development for identified talents. The team is also responsible for overseeing Diversity and Inclusion topics for the region.a