Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Confident and fluent in English
- Japanese speaker would be preferred due to potential client coverage
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
- Ability to Cooperate
- Sensible to Risks
- Open Mindset
Societe Generale* is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Societe Generale is looking for a fresh grad with 0 to maximum 1 year of work experience, to join our Trade Support team. The trainee will provide first level support and control to trading desk and to reduce operational risk.