Academic Background And Certifications, Experience
- Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Confident and fluent in English
- Japanese speaker would be preferred due to potential client coverage
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Societe Generale is looking for a fresh grad with 0 to maximum 1 year of work experience, to join our Trade Support team. The trainee will provide first level support and control to trading desk and to reduce operational risk