- Assist the desk in preparing reports and help to automate them, if possible
- Participate in on-going Regional & Head Office projects of the desk that include attending periodical meetings and making suggestions to improve work-flow
- Support ad-hoc presentations, both domestic and regional
- Pricing internal commercial department funding needs (loan/deposit)
- Exposure to Market environment and balance sheet activities of a bank
- Frequent interaction with domestic commercial department and regional & Head office Treasury team
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Academic Background and certifications, experience
- Bachelor degree with some internship experience in banking environment
- Proficient in MS office particularly Excel (including VBA) & PowerPoint
- Natural acumen for numbers and comfortable with report preparation/automation
- Strong passion for financial markets
- Ability to Cooperate
- Technological & Digital Savvy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Thinking Out of the Box
- Willing to Learn and Develop Skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Treasury is responsible for the bank’s liquidity position by providing financing needs to business activities and attracting short term unsecured funding from clients.
To ensure a healthy bank’s balance sheet by providing competitive prices to clients while adhering to risk limits and regulatory requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230006CS
- Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
- Starting date: 2023/04/07
- Publication date: 2023/03/07