1. Trainee accrues his/her knowledge when participating audit assignments. He/she should be in compliance with the standardized audit methodology of DCPE Asia.
• Participates in preparation phase;
• execute the diagnosis and investigation following the Head of assignment’s instruction;
• periodically updates the work progress to Head of assignment including potential findings and analysis process;
• is responsible for following the timeframe set by the Head of assignment;
• is responsible for writing and filing work paper and ensures the correct formalization;
• is responsible for the deliverable’s quality;
2. Trainee is responsible for making monthly recommendation reminder email on time for the Head of Internal Audit and ensures the accuracy of the information.
3. Trainee is responsible for managing the translation vendor to get translation done on time and ensure the payment invoice is correct.
4. Trainee is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit to prepare regulatory reports, internal reports and committee meeting material.
5. Trainee is responsible for supporting the team on travel and expense processing.
6. Trainee is responsible for arranging visitor’s invitation letter and visitor card.
7. More globally, trainee can contribute to some transversal works.