Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
- To support CORI RMs in GLBA/COV/ASI/CHINA MNC team to maintain and to deepen the relationship with a portfolio of existing MNC clients;
- To support RMs to originate new relationship, by offering pre-searching on client’s background on-shore, rating checking, presentation preparation etc;
- To identify and react to early warning signals on deterioration of counterparty risk and operation risk during his daily work and communication with clients;
- To support MNC China head to prepare statics analyst, presentation, reporting etc.;
- To support RMs to prepare documents, reporting required by internal counterpoises and compliance and to provide RM support including but not limited to document filing, daily mailing, print-out presentations for client meeting, CBA loan drawdown document collection, facility CP document collection etc;
- To prepare regular various industry analyst to support business development and manage the credit risk of the existing portfolio for the whole MNC client portfolio;