Academic Background (degree & major)
- Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university (MBA or other professional qualifications such as CFA is preferred)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
- Solid accounting, financial and credit analysis skills
- Basic knowledge on different bank products, particularly commercial banking/transaction banking products
- Basic knowledge of regulatory and Business environment in China
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, self-learning, and co-operative work behavior to engage various stakeholders
- Fluent in both speaking and writing.
- French will be a plus
- Well versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must)
Professional Qualification(if applicable)
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus
Job Summary / Job Purpose
You are a member of the Credit Management China team based in Shanghai. Reporting to the Head of the department, you will provide balanced and objective credit assessments to business requests, and assume full analytical responsibility to support the overall credit approval process for target corporate clients
Credit Management Group is the analytical platform of Global Banking and Advisory supporting front office by providing corporate counterparty risk assessment on a transversal basis and client facing as required.