Assistance to marketing & sales activities of senior relationship managers:
- Assist senior relationship managers (“RMs”) in marketing and sales activities towards clients
- Prepare marketing materials & research items and provide assistance in logistics matters
- In relation to regular / ad-hoc request from clients, collaborate with other departments to prepare drafts and reporting to RMs
- Prepare and draft various internal memos (e.g. pipeline report, client/internal call memos, strategy/action plan memos) for reporting to the management of SG Korea and regional office.
- Support and lead administrative process in commercial banking activities process in close cooperation with senior RMs and relevant teams.
Client profitability management:
- Prepare and update client profitability data for internal reporting in collaboration with relevant teams in the regional office and in Korea.
- Prepare and draft various relationship review memos and exposure strategy including profitability analysis
- Support in preparing performance analysis report for management reporting
Client Reference Data Management:
- Manage accounts onboarding process in compliance with Know Your Client (“KYC”) & Compliance
- Manage and modify internal client reference data (e.g. BDR, RCT)
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc requests from overseas client coverage teams and domestic product teams