- Undergraduate student remaining one semester before graduation (Preferred)
- Major in Business Administration (Preferred)
- Relevant work experience and interest in pursuing a professional career in the Banking/Finance industry
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Korean
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Effective communications and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Team Player
Note: (1 Year duration is preferred, but 6 Months will be considered)
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 80 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB is a reference bank specialising in: Euro Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Combining innovation and quality of execution, SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
SG in Korea
SG opened a branch in 1983 through which it offers a full range of debt, advisory and corporate banking services. Dealing with the top local companies, its primary focus is structured financing, as well as market operations - Foreign Exchange or interest rates.
About Corporate Client Coverage Division
Corporate Client Coverage division of SG CIB, offers a global coverage approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, the coverage bankers promotes to clients the whole range of services offered by SG CIB and the Group, with a focus on investment banking and commercial banking activities.
The Corporate Client Coverage Dept Korea with the support of product lines provides tailor-made solutions to global corporates of Korea. Building on a comprehensive coverage set-up and investment banking platform, our coverage bankers collaborate in a complementary manner to accompany their clients with the utmost expertise.