Academic Background (degree and major)
- Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge on commercial banking products is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal & communication skills Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team playing.
- English/Mandarin – Fluent in both speaking and writing.
- Well versed in MS Office applications （Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must）
Professional Qualification (if applicable)
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.