- Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or similar
- HR experience preferably in Banking and Finance industryKnowledge and exposure to benefit, pension and employment regulations of Hong Kong
- Team player, dynamic and culturally aware
- Ability to deliver results through collaboration with the offshore team
- Sensitive to process efficiency, quality and service
- Strong project management skills and attentive to details and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentations
- Detail oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
- Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12-month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 10,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The incumbent will support the regional Compensation & Benefits Team with a key focus on the benefits operations including various projects.