- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject, preferably Quantitative Finance, Finance ,IT
- related or similar
- Extremely IT literate and can demonstrate examples of data automation & presentation with
- Python, VBA, Tableau and beyond
- Strong demonstrable interest in finance, trading, markets, fintech, tech
- Personable, confident, strong interpersonal skills to navigate an international trading floor
- Curious, pro-active with strong team spirit
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Clearing Collateral Management Desk (CCM) is part of the SG MARK Prime Services franchise in APAC. SG Global Markets Prime Services provides clients with the execution and clearing of listed derivatives products.
Based in Hong Kong the CCM team interact with multiple departments to facilitate listed derivative margin calls to the APAC Exchanges & CCPs.